The Coverall Apron protects your clothes on the front and back, making it perfect for artists and makers at work.
Inspired by an apron from the 1970’s, it combines the idea of a pair of coveralls with the flexibility of an apron.
– It has an awesome side entry pocket, stud detailing and reinforcing.
– The press studs on the 30mm wide shoulder straps give you 2 adjustment positions.
– The sides are joined with press studs to allow for either side opening
– Made from sturdy cotton drill and stitched with very strong thread at stress points.
– Length: 740mm from chest to bottom
– Total girth 1.04m
This apron is going to last you for a really long time.
PS, I’ve written a blog post on the design process and inspiration for this apron. A warning though, it also contains philosophising about aprons.